Hi guys, I hope you had a brilliant Christmas and a Happy New year! How did you spend them? I would love to know. This is a blog post on my goals for 2018, well the goals I want to share with you anyway:) I hope you enjoy.
1) Mental Health– So number one is a very important one, always put my mental health first as it is so important.
2) Books- My goal for this year is to read 40 books, if I achieve this pretty soon then I can always make it higher! Make sure you follow me on GoodReads. I want to read a lot more Japanese Literature books and get myself into a lot more Manga.
3) University– Stay on top of my university work and remember that my mental health comes first, I will try my best but my grades are not the most important thing in my life.
4) Blog- I honestly do not know where to start with my blogging goals, I don’t want to set goals for myself and then be disappointed when I do not reach them as I have no idea where my blog will go this year. This is just a hobby I enjoy and this year I just want to achieve more views, visitors and opportunities then I did in 2017. I also never want to go a day without a view or visitor but I do not know how achievable this will be. Hopefully, I will also own my own domain by the end of 2018 but I need to figure out how it all works haha!!
5) Relationships– Spend more time with the people I love and no time at all with people who do not deserve me. Spend more time with family especially.
6) Do more for Charity- I want to do more for charity if it is volunteering again like I did in 2017, or just donating money whenever I can.
7) Money- Stop spending money on things I do not need-easy right?
8) Vist new places- Whether it be a new bar or a new country I want to visit new places.
9)Upload more Youtube videos- I am not entirely sure yet what I want to include on my youtube channel, maybe more vlogs? fashion lookbooks? I am not sure but I definitely want to upload more videos. Subscribe to my Youtube.
10) Become a better Vegetarian – I want to eat more fruit, more veg, more protein, more fiber. Eat more green vegetables especially so I do not have low iron again.
11) Confidence- Learn to love myself more, inside and out, the way I am.
12) Anxiety- Not sure if this is a very fair goal as it is something that cannot be helped? It seems to be improving as the years go by so hopefully it will improve in 2018.
13) Cut down on dairy- to save the cows 😦 I want to cut down on cheese, milk, chocolate and find vegan alternatives as much as I can.
14) Work Experience- Do as much work experience and voluntary work as I can. Only if it interests me though as this will help with careers in the future.
15) Learn new skills- I want to learn more skills, it can be creative skills, technical skills, writing skills. I think it is important to always learn new things,
16) Less Social Media- Social Media is a massive part of everyone’s life, sometimes I find myself going on it way too much, especially when I am in the company of others. I think it is just out of habit and I am so used to always having a phone in my hand.
17) Take more Photographs- I love photography and sometimes I do not get the time to take and edit photographs, this is something I want to change in 2018. Follow my photography Instagram: shars_photography
18) Stress less- I am the biggest worrier EVER, one of my biggest goals for 2018 is to stress less.
Thanks for reading guys, are any of my goals your goals? Let me know what your goals are for 2018.